- Immediate protection
- Independent agency with 20+ trusted carriers
- Your Lowest Rate for Good Health & no wait
- Your Lowest Rate for Average Health & no wait
- Your Lowest Rate for Guaranteed Acceptance
- Coverages from $3,000 to $40,000
- Your Lowest Rate from 20+ National Life Insurance Carriers
- Call us for your best health qualification
- We want to be there for you for life!
- Our loyalty is to YOU!
|Noreen Neves||Celso Neves|
|Field Underwriter||Field Underwriter|
How your health today affect your rates.
Along with your age, your health today affects how low your payments can be. Make sure you apply before any of the following:
- A new or worsening health condition
- Your doctor increases a dosage or prescribes a new medication
- Your doctor requests a medical exam
- Your doctor recommends a surgery
- You feel any of the symptoms of COVID-19
The average cost of a burial or cremation with a funeral (does not include the cost of a plot).
|Nondeclinable basic services fee||$2,195||$2,195|
|Removal/transfer of remains to funeral home||$350||$350|
|Other preparation of the body||$255||$255|
|Use of facilities/staff for viewing||$425||$425|
|Use of facilities/staff for funeral ceremony||$500||$500|
|Printed materials (basic memorial package)||$175||$175|
|Metal burial casket||$2,500|
|Total without a plot||$9,135||$6,645|
Your Health Class Varies with Each Carrier
We have consolidated all companies together and created a simplified guideline that illustrates the best scenario of how your health condition will affect your rate class: your life insurance premium and the wait time for full-coverage. Keep in mind that you can always call us and we will go over all the details over the phone.
|Health Condition||Coverage||Premium||Questions||Medical Exam|
|Very serious||2 Years Wait||Higher||None||No|
|Serious||Partial 1 year wait||Medium||Few||No|
|Not serious||Partial no wait||Medium||Some||No|
|Average health||No wait||Low||Some||No|
|Good health||No wait||Lower||Some||No|
Burial Insurance has to be Guaranteed.
|Non-Medical||Payment is fixed||Benefit is fixed||Never expires|