- 425 Austin Avenue
- Waco, Texas 76701
- Toll-Free: 800-736-7311
- Founded in 1909
- AM Best Financial Strength Rating: A
- Assets: more than $109.5 billion
American Amicable Non-Medical Life Insurance Policies
Senior Choice Whole Life Insurance
- Brochure Senior Choice Whole-Life
- Approval: 95% odds of approval for first day coverage through the phone application + electronic application.
Simplified Issue, liberal height and weight chart, a check with the Medical Information Bureau (MIB), pharmaceutical related facility, Motor Vehicle Report (MVR).
Level benefit plans:
Immediate death benefit: 100% of face amount paid immediately
Graded Benefit Plans:
- 30% of selected face amount paid if death occurs during the 1st policy year
- 70% paid the 2nd year
- 100% paid the 3rd and subsequent years
- 100% paid for accidental death, all years
Return or Premium:
- Return of premium plus 10% interest for 3 years if underage 65 at date of policy issue
- 2 years if 65 or older at date of policy issue (Graded 2 years for all ages in IL, NH & NJ)
- 100% paid after graded period
- 100% paid for accidental death, all years.
Premium Benefits at no Cost
- Terminal Illness Accelerated Benefit Rider: You can receive payment of up to 100% of the death benefit of your Senior Choice policy if diagnosed as terminally ill where life expectancy is 12 months or less (24 months in some states)
- Accelerated Benefits Rider-Confined Care: With this benefit if you are confined to a nursing home at least 30 days after the policy is issued
- you can receive a monthly benefit equal to 5.0% of the face amount per month. This rider is
- available on the Immediate Death Benefit Plan only. (Not available in all states)
Term Life Insurance
Level Term Life Insurance to Age 95
- 10 year level premium Ages 18 – 75
- 15 year level premium Ages 18 – 70
- 20 year level premium Ages 18 – 65
- 30 year level premium Ages 18 – 55
Simplified Issue, liberal height and weight chart, a check with the Medical Information Bureau (MIB), pharmaceutical related facility, Motor Vehicle Report (MVR), and a telephone interview (only required on applicants ages 65 and above)
Benefits and Riders (Not available in all states)
- Accelerated Living Benefit Rider (Critical Illness): Available at 25%, 50% or 100% acceleration of the death benefit (Up to $100,000 Critical Illness benefit).
- Disability Income Rider (DIR): 60 day elimination, non-retroactive, monthly benefit 2% of face amount up to $1500 maximum monthly benefit.
- Accident Only Total Disability Benefit Rider: 60 day elimination, non-retroactive, monthly benefit 2% of face amount up to $2000 maximum monthly benefit.
- Waiver of Premium for Unemployment Rider • Waiver of Premium
- Children’s Insurance Agreement
- Accidental Death Benefit
- Terminal Illness Accelerated Benefit Rider: Available at no additional premium cost.
- Accelerated Benefits Rider-Confined Care: Available at no additional premium cost.
- Chronic Illness Accelerated Death Benefit Rider: Available at no additional premium cost
- Waiver of Premium cannot be issued on the same policy with the Critical Illness Rider
Conversion to Permanent Life Insurance:
- While the policy is in force, it may be converted to any permanent plan of insurance offered by the Company at the time of conversion.
- Conversion is allowed on or before the earlier of: (a) the Expiry Date; or (b) the policy anniversary following the Insured’s attained age 75; or (c) within 5 years from the Policy Date if later than the policy anniversary following the Insured’s attained age 75.
The American-Amicable Group of Companies:
- American-Amicable Life Insurance Company of Texas: www.americanamicable.com
- IA American Life Insurance Company: www.iaamerican-waco.com
- Occidental Life Insurance Company of North Carolina: www.occidentallife.com
- Pioneer American Insurance Company: www.pioneeramerican.com
- Pioneer Security Life Insurance: www.pioneersecuritylife.com
Please contact Celso Neves 888-966-1625 for an illustration.