- 3300 Mutual of Omaha Plaza
- Omaha, NE 68175
- (800) 775-6000
- Founded in Nebraska in 1909
Mutual of Omaha Non-Medical Life Insurance Policies
Permanent life insurance
Level benefit plan:
- For ages 45-85
- Face amounts from $2,000 to $40,000 (in WA, $25,000 to $40,000)
- Accelerated Death Benefit for Terminal Illness or Nursing Home Confinement Rider included in the policy at no additional cost
- Note: Accelerated Death Benefit rider may vary by state.
- Optional: Accidental Death Benefit Rider
Graded benefit plan:
- For ages 45-80
- Face amounts from $2,000 to $20,000
- This policy contains a graded benefit meaning that for death due to natural causes (any cause other than accidental) during the first two years, the beneficiary will receive all premiums plus 10%. After the two years, the full benefit is paid for death due to all causes. Full death benefits will be paid, in all years, if death results from an accidental bodily injury.
- *Not available in AR, MT, NC or WA
Term Life insurance
- Customized terms: 10, 15, 20 and 30-year terms available
- Policy issue ages: 18 – 80*
- Benefit amounts: $100,000 plus
- You have the option to convert your coverage to permanent life insurance
Flexible Premium Life Insurance
- Income tax-free death benefit, potential for tax-deferred cash value accumulation & income tax-free policy loans/ withdrawals.
- Early access to a portion of your death benefit in the event of a terminal or chronic illness.
- Unique option to change the premium payment amount, payment frequency and death benefit amount.
Please contact Celso Neves 888-966-1625 for an illustration with a premium that is guaranteed never to lapse.